Architect and Maintain Large Active Directory environment
- Define technical tears for AD and member servers and PCs for IT administrators.
- Defined and produced documents to control users, group access for all computers and servers through group policy.
- Created proactive notifications for all relevant administrator staff.
- Implemented AD, members servers and file servers Auditing.
- Complex environment for architecting the new solution.
- No redundancy for databases.
- Tight implementation timelines with zero.
- Downtime expectation of live servers.
- Outdated applications and poor security in place.
- More than 3000 users and 500 servers in Active directory.
- Revamp the whole AD environment.
- Define policies and complete AD documentation.
- Implemented proactive monitoring.
- Redefine security across AD and meet.
- Microsoft recommendations.
- Provided state of art documentation complying with ISO standard.
- Implemented advance monitoring for Active Directory with external tools.
- Implemented Microsoft AD security standards.
- Define new nomenclature and structure for Active directory.
- complying with Microsoft recommendations
- Architected and maintained 9 remote sites AD servers.
- Created new security roles and AD delegations for critical team.