SAT offers a state-of-the-art security operations center (SOC) that protects your business using both the Opex and Capex models. We have robust systems in place for managed security services, as well as a SIEM solution that enables the consolidation and analysis of activity throughout your whole organization’s infrastructure. This is accomplished by the collection of security data/logs from network devices, servers, and other sources.
SAT leverages Splunk and Manage engine SIEM solutions in addition to the customer’s software to provide an edge. Our offers 24/7 SOC facilities not only contain the best-trained employees with stringent processes but are also fully redundant from a disaster recovery standpoint.
1. Infrastructure and Applications Security Management
2. Firewalls Management
3. Networks/Systems Monitoring
4. User Access Management
5. SIEM Configuration and Security Management
6. End to End Business Operations Security Management
1. Rapid response and also recovery from threats
2. Investigation of threats and crisis management
3. Identifying vulnerabilities, repairing them, and recommending solutions
4. Managing risk and conducting regular audits
5. Implementation of structured information security processes
1. Implementation of ISO 27001
2. Audits and advisory
3. Policies and procedures for security
4. Risk reduction and simplification
5 Swift implementation of compliance
1. Endpoint protection with multiple layers
2. Up-to-date definitions and patches fixation
3. Detection of endpoints
4. Unwanted threats Correlation and investigation
5. Dashboards can be viewed in real-time.
We fulfill the following benefits with our dependable IT security services and strong partnerships: